Heat treatment is a proven non-chemical method of killing bed bugs. All life stages (adult, larva, and eggs) die within minutes at a temperature of 122 degrees F.
Unlike many pesticides, Bed Bug Heat Treatment will penetrate and force heat into all of the harborages and kill bed bugs where they reside. Our process will kill bedbugs fast as we force heat into beds, bedding, mattresses, furniture, electronics, wall cavities, etc. leaving no place for bed bugs to hide.
Protecting your Properties
At Invader Pest Management we understand your brand reputation is of utmost importance. We also realize that a single sighting of a bed bug can negatively impact your company’s reputation and growth. That is why we are pleased to offer bed bug heat treatments for hotels, other commercial facilities and residential homes. Designed to assist property owners in the region affected by the rising resurgence of bed bugs, heat treatments are:
- Effective – Killing all stages of bed bug life, including the eggs.
- Safe – A safe and environmentally responsible solution.
- Efficient – Takes only one day and only one treatment is required
Invader Pest may use heat treatments in combination with residual insecticide applications or other bed bug control methods to ensure the highest efficacy in eliminating bed bugs.
Benefits to choosing Heat Treatment
- Heat Treatment works in areas where chemicals fail or can’t be used. No toxic fumes, no residue.
- Kills every life stage from egg to adult
- When bed bugs are killed with Heat – bed bugs simply won’t move to re-infest another day.
- Save Money – Infested items will not need to be thrown away, and are salvageable in most cases.
- Process is completed in one working day.
- Room(s) can be used next day.
- Bed Bugs are dead, no more worries about bed bug bites
Thermal pest eradication, known simply as killing bed bugs with heat, is an alternative form of natural pest control that involves safely raising the temperature of an affected area to a level no pest can survive.
Heat is a technological and environmental breakthrough that is proven effective as a non toxic bed bug pest control service and can be considered a green service that fits within our Integrated Pest Management service model. Heat is not new. In fact, heaters have been used to perform thermal remediation to rid structures of pests since the 1900s. But today, as other chemicals become less appealing, heat treatment for bed bugs is gaining popularity as a natural pest control product and recognition as a viable and safe alternative to chemicals and fumigants.
We are committed to providing a quick and most importantly, effective solution to your pest problem, and we take every measure to protect your and your family’s safety throughout the process.
Bed Bug Prevention and Detection
We recommend prevention steps such as adding mattress encasements, providing passive monitors such as climb up interceptors and bed bug detectors to determine if there is bedbug activity, and comprehensive inspection including the use of a professional canine service with dogs properly trained to sniff out bed bugs.