Pest Management for the Property Management Industry
Exceptional Pest Control Programs for Property Managers
Invader Pest Management realizes that a well managed property means that tenants may go about their business, without interruption and delay, and the day to day worry about the loss of revenue, fines and damage to their and your image, reputation and brand, which can be caused by insects, rodents and pest birds. As property managers, you want to be assured of no loss of tenant revenues by the possible damage to the structures and the pest’s potential to introduce public health hazards that could affect their businesses.
In the Hospitality industry everyone provides services to visitors who are “passing through.”
Hotels, resorts, casinos and conference centers encompass a broad range of buildings and other structures which reflect many different functions. Along with accommodations for overnight stays, conference facilities, leisure and sports facilities, pools, spas and golf facilities and in many cases restaurants, bars, grills and even retail centers, it’s more than just a place for eating and sleeping.
A Pest Management Program Designed to Meet Your Needs
We work with:
- Commercial property management
- Residential property management
- Real Estate management
Our property management program targets immediate pest concerns and provides direction for the long term prevention of infestations. Property managers benefit from our comprehensive programs and the technical recommendations provided by our Associate Certified Entomologist, Service Advisors and highly trained service team. We provide insect and rodent control and may also provide additional services as necessary. Because pests invade areas such as loading docks, dumpsters, pallet storage, offices, bathrooms, break rooms, parking structures, water retention, and even rooftops, we design our pest management scope of services to address your facility’s individual concerns and requirements.
Programs Designed to Keep Your Property Pest Free
We offer a variety of programs to help property managers maintain pest free properties, including:
- Integrated Pest Management (IPM)
- Bed Bug Management
- Bio-remediation to drains – reduce organic material buildup
- LEED Compliant IPM Programs
- Termite Inspection & Management
Pest Management Solutions
Our pest management programs allow for a great degree of flexibility to accommodate specific requirements of the property management industry.
- A customized program that meets your needs
- Quality Assurance oversight for regulatory compliance
- A response time that fits your needs and the needs of your tenants
- A flexible schedule to fit your operational needs
- Professional services provided by thoroughly trained, accredited and certified employees
- Service specialists who understand the issues associated with property management
- A staff entomologist for technical support and identification of insects
- Service capability in commercial and residential properties throughout Arizona
- Electronic Documentation accessible on a dedicated, secure website, with trend reports and same day notification of pest issues available.
We provide you with a complete list of pesticides, also know as our standard Approved Materials List, which is used in your facility. Or, we comply with an existing Approved Materials List specific to your facility or company. This type of document is often required to meet certain third-party audit agency requirements and provides more information regarding when, where and how pesticides are applied. We also provide LEED-compliant IPM Integrated Pest Management programs and will use materials consistent with LEED accreditation.
Over 300 5-Star Reviews
Unbeatable Service Reputation
Arizona’s Best Pest ControlServing These Communities:
- Apache Junction
- Cave Creek
- El Mirage
- Fountain Hills
- Litchfield Park
- Luke Air Force Base
- New River
- Paradise Valley
- Queen Creek
- San Tan Valley
- Sun City
- Sun City Grand
- Sun City West
- Sun Lakes