At Invader Pest Management, we take pride in helping families and businesses with pest problems. For over 25 years, we have helped our community battle pest infestations with our expert same-day pest control services. Our goal is to help families and homeowners stay pest-free for good. We believe in providing the best possible pest treatments to our customers while building lasting relationships, because to us, you’re family. We’ll always treat you as such!
Environmentally Friendly Pest Control Treatments
Your family’s safety is your first priority, so it’s our top priority, too. When we exterminate the pests in your home, we use EPA-certified products and utilize Integrated Pest Management (IPM) techniques. With IPM, we proactively prevent infestations and employ effective treatments that are both environmentally-friendly and safe for your family and pets, so you can rest assured that the pests won’t come back. Our pest control exterminators will eliminate:
- Bees & Wasps
- Arizona Scorpions
- Fleas & Ticks
- Carpet Beetles
- Pantry Pests
- False Chinch Bugs
- Roof Rats
- And more!
Pest Protection Plans to Fit Your Needs
No matter what problems you may be having, we have a pest control package to fit your needs! We offer bundled pest service plans to ensure you get the protection you need at the right price. For more information about our bundles, you can call us at 623-435-0228 and speak to one of our friendly representatives.
Unique Invader Protections and Services
When it comes to pests, we deal with it all, from common pests (such as spiders and ants) to a more unique group of invaders that can take over your home. With unique invaders come unique services. For example, ridding your property of gophers requires setting traps in their runways, since they damage your lawn from underground. While some pests like flies may not be considered unique invaders, they may require unique treatment, such as the application of biological enzymes to sink drains to prevent future infestations by small flies.
At Invader Pest Management, we provide the following unique invader services:
- RodentProof: a monitor, trap, and bait system to reduce the rodent population on your property.
- MosquitoProof: exterior fogging plus the application of mosquito larvicides to standing water and dry water catchs.
- ScorpionProof: Interior scorpion control and sealing around thresholds, pipe penetrations, and exterior light fixtures to reduce scorpions and keep them from coming back.
- Gopher Gone: a chemical-free, trapping system to eliminate gophers while keeping you and your pets safe.
- Xcluded PestProof: a method of exclusion to seal up entry points around your home and keep pests, such as scorpions and rodents, out for good!
- Safe Dog—Flea & Tick Prevention: the application of Insect Growth Regulator (IGR) around your property in the spring and fall to keep your pets flea-and-tick-free.
- Exterior Fly Reduction: the exterior application of baits and traps to drastically reduce the fly population.
- Fabric Pest Prevention: the application of Pest Strips by our professional exterminators and triannual maintenance to prevent pests from damaging your fabrics.
- Small Fly Reduction & Prevention: a comprehensive sanitation and inspection service to control and reduce the small fly population.
- Lawn Bugs: annual granular application to reduce troublesome lawn pests.
- Termite Treatment & Prevention with Sentricon: bait stations are placed around the perimeter of the home, eliminating the entire colony.
- Bed Bug Warranty: Preventative treatments performed triannually to avoid costly infestations.
Save up to $100 on Pest Control
Here at Invader, we believe that great pest control shouldn't break the bank. That's why we offer great pest control coupons so you can save some money. Looking for more ways you can save? Check out our great pest control coupons today!
Preventative Treatments For Year-Round Protection
Want to know the best way to keep your family safe from pests? Don’t let the bugs inside your home in the first place! At Invader Pest, we use preventative pest control methods to make it so your family never has to see these invasive pests. By taking proactive measures against pests, you’ll not only ensure that you won’t see these critters, but you’ll save yourself a lot of money in the long run by keeping insects out of your home. Every season brings with it a new pest problem, so it’s always the right time to protect your home. But the best part? If pests return to your home, so will we! Your satisfaction is our top priority, so we always guarantee our services.
Free Inspections For Your Peace of Mind
When you have a pest problem and you’re not sure how serious it is, you may not want to have to pay an exterminator for an inspection. But we’ve got you covered! When you call our office, we’ll arrange for a free pest inspection. That’s right, we’ll do a complete pest inspection of your home, tell you how extensive the infestation is, and what we’ll do to eradicate the problem, all at no cost to you.
Our pest control experts deliver our same-day pest control service in the following areas:
Same-Day Service For Fast Relief
Here at Invader Pest Management, we understand that time is of the essence when it comes to pest control. That's why we are proud to offer same-day service to all our customers in Arizona. We don't believe you should have to wait around to get relief from pests. Give our office a call at 623-435-0228 before noon, and we will have an exterminator to your home before the day is over. With our fast and effective service, your home will be pest-free before you know it. That's our promise to you!
Frequently Asked Questions
When can you service my home or business?
At Invader Pest, we understand the concern that pests can bring to a home or work environment, so we offer free inspections and same-day service. If you give us a call before noon Monday through Friday, one of our pest control experts would be happy to perform the necessary service to solve your immediate pest issue and if you call after noon, we will get someone to you by end of the next day or at your convenience.
Are your pest control products and procedures safe?
We are proud to be a gold member of the EPA’s PESP Pesticide Environmental Stewardship Program, entry into this program requires a strict pest management program that is all about reducing pesticide risk in all environments. Invader Pest Management and it’s service personnel are also GreenPro Certified, that puts us in a special class, only 1% of companies in the country achieve this level and that allows you to be confident in choosing a green company.
Which pests will you keep away from my house?
We are a full-service company, with the experience to handle almost any pest you can imagine. We handle over 50 different types of pests, but specialize in desert pests specific to our region, such as scorpions, ants, spiders, roaches and rodents. We can also protect you from mosquitoes, termites and eliminate bed bug problems.
Can you service my home this week?
In many cases, when it comes to pests, people want the problem solved yesterday and don’t want to wait very long, which is why we offer free inspections and same-day service. If you will call us before noon, we can schedule a same-day inspection or service appointment, depending upon your pest control issues. Let’s get started, call right away!