During this uncertain time, our customers’ health and wellbeing is our highest priority. As we continue monitoring developments related to Coronavirus (COVID-19), rest assured, we are committed to doing everything we can to ensure our customers and employees are safe. Our service is essential in preserving the health of our customers and protecting property.
For our protection and yours
We have implemented many safeguards:
- As a company we have instituted heavy hygiene principles.
- Set expectations are in place for heightened safety precautions.
- Both in the office and out in the field
- Techs have been trained to be mindful about the contact with customers, especially when they need to enter a property for treatment.
- We have set proper distancing in and out of our office to separate techs from admin personnel.
- Staggered times for technician entry to warehouse to replenish stock and avoid grouping.
- Established stock order/pick up procedures.
As such, we are going to modify our normal service by attempting to mitigate any pest issues from the outside of the home. This means that we will do our best, through the steps mentioned below, to reduce/eliminate inside services over the next few weeks.
- Suspending all interior services/treatments unless absolutely necessary.
- Conducting additional customer screening for any absolutely necessary interior services.
- With appointment verification calls – we will verify with customer that nobody at home is affected with COVID-19 or is under a Quarantine for such. We will NOT service the interior of homes that have verified COVID-19 or are currently under a Quarantine for a suspected case.
- Ensuring our team keeps a proper distance (6ft or more), wears disposable gloves and masks if entering your home, and continues regular hand washing.
Commercial accounts come in many forms, ie.. Commercial office, Industrial, Restaurant, Food Service, Government buildings, Municipal buildings, etc... as such, we are modifying our normal service by attempting to mitigate any pest issues from commercial accounts by:
1. Performing exterior only services to properties where that service will be sufficient to control invading pests.
a. Sufficient is: where we have access to the complete exterior of the structure we are protecting.
2. Performing critical interior services by appointment and approval with location management.
a. Best times – reduced personnel
b. Noted pest infestation areas – absolutely necessary.
c. Enhanced warranty visits (for interiors pest infestations) to ensure pest protections to interiors not serviced regularly due to precautions set under COVID-19 restrictions.
3. We will continue normal service conducting critical exterminating services to vacated buildings due to no occupancy and little to no risk. Ie.. schools are vacant and work that could not be performed due to children and staff being present, can now be performed until school resumes. Restaurants are closed but require pest control to prevent pests from overtaking the structure in the absence of people and food.
As a note, we are running on normal business hours at this time. Should you have concerns regarding our services, we’re here to support you and offer flexibility to reschedule at your convenience. We encourage you to contact us at 623-435-0228 if you have questions or do wish to reschedule. As the seriousness of this virus increases, all of our employees have been instructed to follow the CDC’s best practices, including frequent handwashing, limiting proximity to sick individuals, and being aware of symptoms. While this has not been an issue for Invader Pest Management yet, we will also implement 14-day quarantines for any employees who are diagnosed with COVID-19. We encourage you to do the same, so please review the most up-to-date information here.
Finally, our hearts go out to all those affected by Coronavirus. Please check back for regular updates from us as we navigate this evolving situation and thank you for being a part of our Invader Pest Management family.