Commercial Pigeon ControlHumane Pigeon Control in the Greater Phoenix Area
If your Phoenix-area business is being overwhelmed by pigeons, it’s imperative that you act now to get them under control. Invader Pest Management provides Phoenix-area businesses an effective, professional and humane solution for pigeon control – and no one does it better than Invader Pest Management. Let our team eliminate your pigeon problem fast!
Around the world, pigeons are considered the primary pest bird. They create a variety of potentially serious health risks and cause significant structural damage when pigeon colonies are left unchecked. The hardest part to deal with? Every pigeon is a homing pigeon. Wherever they were born – that’s their forever home – so they’ll always come back and mate and nest on your property. If your business has a pigeon invasion, the professionals at Invader Pest Management can relocate them.
Get Rid of Pigeon Problems With Multi-Faceted Strategies That Work
Each infestation of pigeons is unique and the treatment selected is depends significantly on the individual situation. At Invader Pest Management, we provide multi-faceted pigeon treatment plans focusing on flock reduction first and then focus on exclusion. Using both methods, pigeons won’t just relocate to another area that isn’t using exclusion materials. Rather, by lowering the bird numbers first, we’re able to prevent other pigeons from landing, roosting, and nesting around your business more effectively. Invader Pest Management offers these methods and more for bird control that works:
- OvoControl® P – Birth control program for managing large pigeon flocks, without the use of pesticides.
- EBS – Electronic Bird-Shock – A flexible track that can humanely scare and retrain birds from entering a “tracked” area with a mild shock.
- Bird Slope – Utilizes a triangular shaped insert that can be installed on ledges for all species of birds; they simply can’t get a grip and will “slide” right off
- Eagle Eye – An optical bird scare device that deters birds from unwanted areas by making use of light beams reflected from direct or artificial light.
Same-Day Pigeon Control For Fast Relief
We get it; you have many pest control companies to choose from to solve your pigeon problem. At Invader Pest Management, we take pride in being one of the the greater Phoenix‘s best pest control companies. With over 280 5-star reviews online, Invader customers also agree! On top of delivering unmatched customer service and results that are guaranteed, we also offer:
- Eco-friendly treatment methods: We only resort to chemicals and pesticides as a last resort to make sure your family – and the environment’s – safety are put first.
- Same-day service: We understand you don’t want to wait long for relief when dealing with an infestation, so we’re happy to provide the fastest relief possible.
- Highly trained technicians: All of our technicians are experts in their industry who have completed rigorous training, so you can be confident you are receiving the best possible treatment.
- Tips & tricks from our experts: Our team will always provide you with helpful tips and tricks so you can make your home or facility less bird-friendly in the future.
Birds causing issues for you? Call our team at 623-888-8395 today!
Frequently Asked Pigeon Control Questions
Can you really get rid of my pigeon problem?
Yes, we really can get rid of your pigeon infestation. However, unlike most other companies, we focus on flock reduction as the primary service and exclusion as the secondary service. Too many pigeons will just move to another area not treated with exclusion materials, so it is important to reduce number of birds in the flock, then prevent others from landing, roosting and nesting on your business.
Why is it so important to keep the birds off my business?
All pigeons are homing pigeons, that basically means, they were born there and will return there, it’s their home, as well as each future generation (the entire flock). The most important benefit of exclusion is stopping pigeons from nesting and reproducing on your structure, if they are born there, it’s home forever!
The damage can be extensive, not only the unsightly mess they make, but their urine and droppings are so acidic it will destroy your roof. Even the concrete tiles designed as a 50-year roof, have been reduced to 7 years because of damage cause by bird droppings. Pigeons that have found ways into your attics, have destroyed the insulation, and introduced bird mites, germs and disease and odor issues into the structure.
Birth Control for birds, really?
It’s true, we can now control the reproductive cycle of the pigeon, as well as other select birds. In urban populations, a pigeon’s average life span is 2 years, so if we can limit the number of offspring produced from the female bird, she will enjoy the rest of her natural life, and will not produce more birds.
Is pigeon poop Toxic to humans?
The answer is YES and not only to humans, but animals as well can be affected. Histoplasmosis, a respiratory disease occurs as a result of a fungus growing in pigeon droppings. The disease is transmitted by airborne fungus spores easily spread by wind or even sweeping up the pigeon droppings. The disease can cause high fever blood abnormalities, pneumonia and even death.
Is it really that important for me to get rid of pigeons on my business?
Your Satisfaction, Guaranteed!
We’ve been helping business owners in the Phoenix area solve their pigeon problems for over 28 years! Our goal is to ensure our customers are beyond satisfied throughout the whole treatment process. We’re so confident in what we do, we guarantee your satisfaction. If you’re left dissatisfied for any reason, simply call us at 623-888-8395 and we promise to work with you to make it right!
Same-Day Pigeon Control Service In These Phoenix-Area Communities:
- Apache Junction
- Cave Creek
- El Mirage
- Litchfield Park
- Paradise Valley
- Queen Creek
- Santan Valley
- Sun City
- Sun City West
Over 280 5-Star Reviews
Unbeatable Service Reputation