Heat treatment is a proven non-chemical method of killing bed bugs. All life stages (adult, larva, and eggs) die within minutes at a temperature of 122 degrees F.
Unlike many pesticides, Bed Bug Heat Treatment will penetrate and force heat into all of the harborages and kill bed bugs where they reside. Our process will kill bedbugs fast as we force heat into beds, bedding, mattresses, furniture, electronics, wall cavities, etc. leaving no place for bed bugs to hide.
Protecting your Properties
At Invader Pest Management we understand your brand reputation is of utmost importance. We also realize that a single sighting of a bed bug can negatively impact your company’s reputation and growth. That is why we are pleased to offer bed bug heat treatments for hotels, other commercial facilities and residential homes. Designed to assist property owners in the region affected by the rising resurgence of bed bugs, heat treatments are:
- Effective – Killing all stages of bed bug life, including the eggs.
- Safe – A safe and environmentally responsible solution.
- Efficient – Takes only one day and only one treatment is required
Invader Pest may use heat treatments in combination with residual insecticide applications or other bed bug control methods to ensure the highest efficacy in eliminating bed bugs.
Benefits to choosing Heat Treatment
- Heat Treatment works in areas where chemicals fail or can’t be used. No toxic fumes, no residue.
- Kills every life stage from egg to adult
- When bed bugs are killed with Heat – bed bugs simply won’t move to re-infest another day.
- Save Money – Infested items will not need to be thrown away, and are salvageable in most cases.
- Process is completed in one working day.
- Room(s) can be used next day.
- Bed Bugs are dead, no more worries about bed bug bites
Thermal pest eradication, known simply as killing bed bugs with heat, is an alternative form of natural pest control that involves safely raising the temperature of an affected area to a level no pest can survive.
Heat is a technological and environmental breakthrough that is proven effective as a non toxic bed bug pest control service and can be considered a green service that fits within our Integrated Pest Management service model. Heat is not new. In fact, heaters have been used to perform thermal remediation to rid structures of pests since the 1900s. But today, as other chemicals become less appealing, heat treatment for bed bugs is gaining popularity as a natural pest control product and recognition as a viable and safe alternative to chemicals and fumigants.
We are committed to providing a quick and most importantly, effective solution to your pest problem, and we take every measure to protect your and your family’s safety throughout the process.
Bed Bug Prevention and Detection
We recommend prevention steps such as adding mattress encasements, providing passive monitors such as climb up interceptors and bed bug detectors to determine if there is bedbug activity, and comprehensive inspection including the use of a professional canine service with dogs properly trained to sniff out bed bugs.
- To perform a heat treatment, our bed bug heaters pump fresh heated air 135 – 160 degrees Fahrenheit into the desired room to be treated, we continually monitor the temperatures of the room to determine that we have reached the necessary temperatures to effectively kill all stages of bed bug life, including the eggs.
- We utilize specialized equipment to constantly move the heated air throughout the rooms being treated to bring the entire room and all contents to a consistent heated temperature that we will maintain for the required time to deliver the lethal dose of heat to any areas where bed bugs and their eggs could be hiding.
- Shorter service time requirements – Takes only one day and one treatment
- It is a labor intensive one time process, with little to no dependency on multiple “chemical” applications.
- Heat Treatment allows for a shorter time period for rooms to be unusable and put back into service quicker than other treatment methods requiring more precautions.
Post Treatment Follow Up:
• Post Treatment Inspections: We utilize a third party canine detection company to confirm that our treatments were successful. For peace of mind many of our customers choose to have us employ a K-9 unit after completion of the post treatment to ensure we have eliminated the bed bug infestation.
• We subcontract a third party canine detection company (Cimex K-9) for an unbiased inspection. Cimex K9 trains specialized dogs well suited to a performing inspections on a daily basis and employs experienced trainers and handlers.
• The Canine Service team has been taught to inspect for live bed bugs only, which is essential for post treatment inspections. The goal at treatment time is to kill an existing infestation, and to have a dog alert on any bed bug scent would not be practical, so we make sure that we have dogs trained specifically for live bed bugs for a post treatment inspection.
Invader Pest Management uses Cimex K-9 trained dogs to offer our customers the best in Bed Bug detection and post bed bug treatment efficacy. All canines are qualified to efficiently and effectively service the hospitality industry, healthcare facilities, apartment complexes, dormitories and private homes.
Our Bed Bug Dog detection teams are trained to only find live bed bugs and viable eggs. This way only current live infestations are found!
Our detection canines must consistently maintain a rate of 95% accuracy through daily training routines. For larger properties, we will often bring more than one dog to provide the most efficient service possible. All working dogs are chosen not only for their natural ability to work, but also for their social skills in public. You can be sure that our dogs are friendly to all people.
Our dogs are not food trained, which means they will not alert for a treat. A hungry dog may provide false alerts for a food reward. We chose Cimex K-9 because their continuous bed bug dog training does not include training with food.
Schedule Your Heat Treatment Today
Scheduling a bed bug heat treatment for your business or home is easy – simply contact us to request a needs assessment and to schedule a treatment.
For more information or to schedule an inspection and consultation, please contact Invader Pest Management today at 623-435-0228.
Female bedbugs can lay up to five eggs per day and 500 during a lifetime, so call today, before your small problem becomes a big one.
Available In Arizona, including but not limited to: Phoenix, Scottsdale, Glendale and all East Valley Cities like Mesa, Tempe, Chandler and Gilbert as well as northwest valley cities of Glendale, Peoria, Goodyear, Litchfield Park and all Sun Cities, our bed bug heat treatments are ideal for:
- Hotel Rooms
- Office Buildings
- Retail Environments
- Residential Homes